Hank's Truck Forum

October 11, 2010

Well I got the word from my web hosting support people. It is this forum that is the source of all my problems with the web site. Some low life hacker or hackers have found some security holes in the software and are exploiting the living daylights out of it. And as a result when this happens, some of the web search engines finds this out and then warns people of this and flags the site as distributing malware. That is what has been happening to me for the past months. As quickly as my support people fix it, the stupid hackers screw it up again. So until I can find another solution, Hank's Truck Forum will be down. I have created a forum at a different web host and hopefully that won't get hit like this one has. But before I give out the address, I do want to be sure that I have all the topics moved over to it. On Thanksgiving Sunday (for us Canadians), I spend from about 2:30pm till 02:00am working at transferring data from one forum to the other. But I forgot to put the original one offline, so I have to do it again.

Thank you for your patience. The NEW location for Hank's Truck Forum is: http://hankstruckforum.com/htforum/

Hank Suderman

Webmaster of www.hankstruckpictures.com and Hank's Truck Forum